Day planners, Filofax... there all the rage right now. If you've ever wanted to learn how to stay organized with style, you'll definitely want to check out this new class called Agenda, taught by Marcy Penner for Studio Calico!
And, while supplies last, you'll receive this exclusive stamp set. It ships free, no matter where you live! I'm seriously thinking about signing up for this class just for this set. I love it & know that I can use it for so many things!
Marcy also designed some fun products that would work great with your planner (or Project Life album, etc.)
I really like the new washi tapes in the shop!
...and these banner stickers are super cute!
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
- Three videos from Marcy Penner
- A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
- Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner (coming soon)
Class Syllabus :
- Planner Set Up
- Inserts - Pockets, Bookmarks and Dividers
- Bullet Journaling
- Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
What You Need :
- Any style of planner or mini binder
- Your favorite calendar and notebook inserts
If this sounds like something you would enjoy learning more about, you can check out the new Agenda class & register in the Studio Calico Classroom.