Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 26, 2014

Berry Basket Project Life Organizers & Free Templates

Spring is in the air & I have a quick little project to share with you today.  I was inspired by these adorable ceramic Farmers Market Baskets from Anthropologie & decided to make a paper version.
I designed some free templates to share with you.  If you have a Silhouette die cutter, you'll find .studio files, but I also included SVG files & a PDF for those that want to just print a pattern & hand-cut your designs.  (The berry box pattern is 12" x 12", so you would need to have it printed on a large format printer or at your local print shop.)  You can download all of the files here.

The basket is really easy to assemble!  If you die cut it, the score marks are already in place.  Just fold & adhere the tabs in place.  (I used hot glue to secure the tabs to make it extra sturdy.) I added foam adhesive to the included contrast strips to give it a little added dimension.

Along with the berry basket, you'll find a template for dividers & tabs.  I originally designed this box to organize my Project Life cards, but there are a lot of other things that you can do with the template.

I used the new Color Theory paper pack to cut out the basket & dividers.  The colors are just perfect!
 One idea is to create 12 dividers, one for each month.  I filled this basket with library cards & am using it to jot down things I want to remember.  You can make a perpetual calendar, having a card for every day of the year, & quickly see what happened on a certain day for several years in a row.  Or... you can jot down a little journaling & slip in photos,  using it in lieu of a memory album.  I think I'd like to use it to keep track of things (my kids' quotes, things we did during the month, etc.) & then use the cards as prompts for when I find time to work on my Project Life album.

The stamps in Studio Calico's April card kit are the perfect companion for this berry basket! (Kits will be available on March 27th for subscribers & 28th for everyone.)
If you're not a Project Life-er, these berry baskets make adorable gift packaging!  Here's another Anthropologie find that I'd love to replicate:
I hope you enjoy the free templates!

21 comments :

  1. You are so clever!! Thank you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little baskets,and thanks for the cut files.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dorable!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for the cut file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a genius! This is hands-down the cutest cut file ever. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing - these are awesome! Cannot wait to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, what a cute idea.... And you shared it with all of us <3
    Thanks Lanagrams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the files. Its a cute box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you on Pinterest and LOVE this darling berry box! Thanks for sharing the template with us - can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so awesome!! thank you...going to work on these NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found you and have signed up for your emails. So cute!! Thank you so much for sharing this delightful basket and dividers. I Love it!

    http://cardsbygeyda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for the share! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found this! Thanks so much!! I knew this could be done on my Silhouette! (love this machine!)
    sherry107

    ReplyDelete
  15. AH! LOVE! Thank you so much for these!! I'm styling a table and needed berry baskets for placecards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie,
    I came across you blog by looking for ideas for "berry baskets".
    THANK YOU so much for the free files <3
    You made my day.
    Hugs from Germany
    Katharina :)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover