Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 26, 2014

Take a Peek at Studio Calico's November Kits + #SCInspires Winner

First of all, thank you to all of you who participated in the #SCInspires Blog Hop!  Here is the winner from my post:
Congratulations!!!  Please email me with your contact info (&/or Studio Calico Username): julie.stamps77@gmail.com

The Studio Calico November release is right around the corner & I wanted to share some sneak peeks of my projects for this month.  The first two projects are from the Walden Card Kit.
 For this card, I wanted to experiment with watercoloring a little bit.  I used gesso & my Mr. Huey's watercolor set to create the background.  I've never worked with gesso before & it really makes a big difference.  (Fun stuff!)  Also, did you know that you can use your ink pads as dyes?  This ribbon started off bright yellow, but I wanted something that would coordinate a little bit better.  I just ran the ribbon across a Yes Peas ink pad & spritzed it with water.  Voila!
 This card also uses the Walden Card Kit.  The stamp set was designed by 1Canoe2 & I just LOVE it!  The large scale images are perfect for card fronts.
 There are several stamp set add-ons available this month too.  My favorite might have to be the French Fry stamp set.  It is crazy cute & I think you're going to love it!
The holidays will be here before you know it & there are some great Christmas/New Years stamp sets (& kits) in this release.  I love this mod twist on a classic in this Wreath stamp set.

Be sure to check out all of the new releases tomorrow!  The reveal for subscribers is on the 27th at noon EST & for everyone at midnight.  Hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover