Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 28, 2014

Studio Calico December {Park Ave} Is Here!

I'm back to share some of the projects I created using the new December kits from Studio Calico.  This release has some of the cutest things included & they were so fun to work with.

If you're looking for a quick gift, this handmade desk set might be just the trick!  I used some of the new digital stamp brushes with my Silhouette die cutter & cut out these little cuties from vinyl.
 The notebook is just a kraft Moleskin notebook that I covered with paper from the card kit & a little washi tape from my stash.  The whole project can be finished in under 15 minutes!
 This is another great last minute holiday project.  Shipping tags are a great base for dressing up any gift!  I printed this owl (made from the same digital brush set as above) onto white cardstock & used stamps from some of the new stamp sets to dress it up.  The polka-dot bags are from the card kit & really bring this packaging up to the next level.
 These next two projects were made solely from this month's card kit.  The set isn't necessarily holiday themed, but it's easily alterable to be used for many occasions.
 As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am head over heals in love with Lizzy Mackay's art.  She has stamps found in the Waldorf add-on and the Birthday Stamp set.  Here are a couple of other projects I made with her stamps:
 This card was made with the new Talk Nerdy to Me stamp set.  My husband works at an engineering school and said this stamp set would go over really well there. ;)
These are just a small peek at all of the fun new products that are now available at Studio Calico.  You can find all of the kits & add-ons here.

Happy shopping! :)

2 comments :

  1. I love love love your Park Avenue projects! Thank you so much for the inspiration! That kraft board gave me an idea for Christmas gifts! I'm going to stamp on the board and then color the images. Perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margareta! I'm glad you're inspired to make some gifts of your own. :)

      Delete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover