Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 26, 2014

Take a Peek at Studio Calico's December Kits!

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day filled with family, food, a thankful heart... and the reveal of Studio Calico's December Kit {Park Ave.}!  Take a peek at what's in store.  I think you're going to love what you see.  :)
As you can see in the picture above, the Park Ave. card kit comes with a lot of non-holiday products as well as some really fun holiday masking tape.  I wanted to challenge myself to use some of the non-holiday products to make Christmas cards (two down, 5 million to go...) and I loved how they turned out!

 I liked the taxi wood veneer in the kit, but I like it even more after it was altered.  I chopped off the taxi sign, colored the car red, added some enamel dots, & created a dimensional Christmas tree for the top out of cardstock.
 These buildings got all dressed up for the season.  I made some trees from patterned paper that I stamped.
 Studio Calico is introducing an amazing artist this month.  Lizzie Mackay makes the most adorable images & I had so much fun with her stamps.
 I've been sewing like crazy here at home & wanted to bring some of that to my projects this month.  I love how this stitched balloon turned out.  (Is it ok for me to say that I love my own work?  Because I do.) ;) 

I am also kind of addicted to fabric right now, especially plaid.  This bowtie below was so simple to make, but really makes this card spiffy, don't you think?
 Here's another of Lizzy's critters.  It just looks like it was meant to hold this little envelope!  Btw, this envelope was made with a new die that's part of the December release.  So cute!
So... if you have time to sneak away from your Thanksgiving dinner, come take a look at all of the new goodies that will be available at noon EST to subscribers.  And, if you're too full of stuffing to think about new kits, check back at midnight for the full reveal.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments :

  1. Such fun projects, Julie!
    They're all delightful. I can't wait to see the entire pieces.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover