Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Blog Hop

Hello & welcome to the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine farewell blog hop!  This is a HUGE amazing collaboration between over 200 paper crafters around the globe to celebrate & share memories of one of the biggest crafting publications in the industry.

You can find the full list of participants at the end of this post.  Just to keep you on track, you should have come from Lydia Fiedler's blog.  Your next stop will be Lea Lawson's blog.

Here is a card I made for all of the people who made up PC&S:

You might be wondering why so many people have come together to say goodbye to a magazine.  The truth is, it was never just a magazine.  Paper Crafts has meant SO much to so many.  This magazine changed the course of my life.  It inspired a hobby that lead to a profession.  It pushed me, inspired me, and encouraged me along the way.  I have made so many lasting relationships - true friendships - because of this publication.  Doors have been opened over the years & it's been a true blessing to have been a part of it.

For me, it all started in 2007 when I received an email saying that I would be published for the very first time.  You can read my original blog post here.

A few years later, this happened:
Over the years, I got the opportunity to travel across the country & meet people like this:
 
There are just so many memories & I'm just so thankful for the time we had.  Love you PC&S!!!


7 comments :

  1. Such an awesome post...love your card and all the pics you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Awesome post and card! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid card, Julie! Terrific story as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...I love all your wonderful photos. What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty card! Spending time with you and the girls at CHA was one of my craft-career highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Loved the trip down memory lane--I remember your post the day you announced you were a new go to gal. I was so excited for you! So sad this wonderful era is coming to an end. :(

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover